Value: $2.3 million
Description of WorksNorth Shore Paving was contracted by Lendlease to construct the road pavements for the car parks at the new Western Sydney Stadium. Major works included; trim and compact of the subgrade, subbase course, concrete kerbs (flush kerb, kerb and gutter and kerb only), base course, 7mm primer seal and asphalt. Other works included; concrete driveways and pram ramps, interface works with the main road and site survey for other subcontractors.
Due to the size and complexity of the project, North Shore Paving coordinated extensively with Lendlease and other subcontractors to ensure that the project was completed within the tight timeframe.
The majority of the works were completed by North Shore Paving’s own crews including site supervision, continual site survey, subgrade and road base works and asphalting. This combined with an excellent relationship with our subcontractors allowed us to accelerate production when required.
- Over 16,000m2 of road pavements constructed
- Continual site survey by in house team
- Utilisation of graders with total station machine control
- Over 3.5km of kerb constructed (flush kerb, kerb and gutter and kerb only)
- Extensive coordination with the client and other subcontractors
- Main road interface works
- Western Sydney Stadium Civil Pavement Works
- Lake Parramatta Car Park
- NSBHS Sports Courts
- Sydney Academy of Sport Road Reconstruction
- P7 Car Park – Sydney Olympic Park
- Waterfall Commuter Car Park
- Sydney International Regatta Centre
- Prospect Drying Beds
- Sydney Olympic Park Substation Landscape Works
- Camden General Cemetery Upgrade - Stage 1
- More Projects