Client: Sydney Water
Description of Works
North Shore Paving was contracted by Sydney Water to upgrade the access to Loftus Reservoir. The scope of works included full depth pavement road construction with asphalt wearing course, concrete kerb and dish drain, stormwater drainage with pits, pipes and grated drains, vehicular crossing to council specification, timber retaining wall construction and landscaping.
- Timber retaining wall construction
- Concrete kerb and dish drain construction
- Stormwater drainage works
- Concrete driveway and layback to Sutherland Council Specification
- Full depth pavement construction