Client: NSW Department of Education
Description of WorksNorth Shore Paving was contracted to construct a vehicle turning bay, fencing, gates and a footpath within the Epping West Public School. A requirement of the project was that primary works were to be completed within the school holidays as to minimise disruption to adjacent learning facilities. North Shore Paving was able to achieve this requirement whilst maintaining a high level of quality and satisfaction for the client.
Key Features* Vehicle turning bay consisting of asphalt on a solid layer of road base.
* Asphalt footpath.
* Timber edging along entire perimeter of turning bay and footpath.
* Installation of fencing and 2 vehicular access gates and 1 pedestrian access gate.
- Lake Parramatta Car Park
- NSBHS Sports Courts
- Sydney Academy of Sport Road Reconstruction
- P7 Car Park – Sydney Olympic Park
- Waterfall Commuter Car Park
- Sydney International Regatta Centre
- Prospect Drying Beds
- Sydney Olympic Park Substation Landscape Works
- Camden General Cemetery Upgrade - Stage 1
- Murray Rose Avenue Road Construction
- More Projects