Client: NSW Office of Sport
Description of WorksThe NSW Office of Sport owns and operates a world class sporting facility on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with a number of access roads throughout the facility. North Shore Paving was contracted by the NSW Office of Sport to reconstruct two separate sections of these access roads including a full depth asphalt pavement, new concrete kerbs, stormwater drainage and a new retaining wall.
As part of the project, a steep section of road required extensive regrading to increase the ease of accesses for the buses accessing the facility.
Key Features* Road reconstruction including the regrading of a steep section of road
*Extensive service relocation to allow for the road regrading
* Construction of new concrete kerbs
* Stormwater drainage with new pits, pipes and swales.
* A new block retaining wall
* Earthworks and slope stabilisation
* Installation of signage, linemarking and a w-beam barrier
- Lake Parramatta Car Park
- NSBHS Sports Courts
- Sydney Academy of Sport Road Reconstruction
- P7 Car Park – Sydney Olympic Park
- Waterfall Commuter Car Park
- Sydney International Regatta Centre
- Prospect Drying Beds
- Sydney Olympic Park Substation Landscape Works
- Camden General Cemetery Upgrade - Stage 1
- Murray Rose Avenue Road Construction
- More Projects