ExcavationWe undertake a wide variety of domestic and commercial excavation work in Sydney and across NSW, including all of the following in conjunction with civil and pavement works:
- Bulk Excavation – Civil engineering and construction companies rely on our efficient bulk excavation team to ensure a minimum of wastage on projects such as roadways and service trenches for new or upgrades on residential, commercial or industrial building developments.
- Detail Excavation – The presence of services and existing structures that cannot be disturbed are not a problem for our excavation crews. We have a fleet of modern mini excavators and highly trained personnel, enabling us to complete detail excavation work quickly and efficiently. If you want to make sure that your project is completed on time and on budget, our team is ready and waiting to help.
- Confined Spaces – Tight access and spaces in which it is difficult to manoeuvre excavation machinery can present difficulties for inexperienced excavation companies but our team has the knowledge and experience to tackle this type of work with ease. We have successfully completed many projects that involved the excavation of soil and other materials in very confined spaces.
- Contaminated Fill – We are able to obtain classification, excavate and remove contaminated fill to licensed waste facilities where it is dealt with in accordance with current federal and state regulations. If you are not sure whether we will be able to handle the materials present on your site, please feel free to call and consult us during normal business hours: we can almost certainly take care of your problem for you without any unnecessary drama or expense.
- Recycling – Reusing material on site can save large amounts of money and significantly reduce the impact on environment. Reusing excavated material means that it does not need to be transported off site and may also mean that new material does not not need to be imported, greatly reducing transport emissions. When material does need to be taken off site, we always take it to the appropriate location - asphalt to the asphalt recycling plant, concrete to the concrete recycling plant etc. When you engage North Shore Paving to take care of your excavation needs, you can rest assured that any and all waste materials from your site will be disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.