Your Choice for Road and Pavement Construction in Sydney
“Congratulations! Thanks to yourself / Jim and all the subbies who made it possible” – Transport for NSW
“The new courts were highly regarded thanks to yours and Mal's perseverance” – Penrith
“Antony and his team did a great job. We are very pleased and grateful. The driveway looks great” - J.L , Carlingford
“I would like to congratulate you and your team on being prompt, efficient and personable, and for completing the job as per your quote.
Very professional all round” – J.T , Terry Hills
- Hand & Machine laid Asphalt
- Car Parks
- Carpark & Road Design
- Council Roads/Access Roads
- Roadbase Preperation
- RMS Accredited Contractor
- Hand Formed Kerbs/Pram Ramps
- Guard Rails & Fencing
- Machine laid Kerbs & Dish Drains
- Tennis Courts & Sports Facilities
- Foothpaths & Cycle Ways
- Stormwater Pipes & Pits
- Schools & Playgrounds
- Retaining Walls
- Railway Platforms
- Coloured Gravel & Decorative Finishes
- Industrial Sites & Factory Infrastructure
- Excavation, Bulk Earthworks & Detailed
- Remediation Works
- Domestic Driveways
- Landscpaing/Irrigation Works
- Pothole & Trench Repairs
- Clearing & Revegetation
- Milling & Profiling
- All types of Brick Paving
- Linemarking, Street Signs & Speed Humps
- Heritage Stonework & Sea Walls
- Bitumen Emulsion & Hot Bitumen Seals
- Concrete Roads & Driveways
Why Choose North Shore Paving
- Established in 1972. We have a long standing reputation for quality and efficiency
- We are Quality Accredited company to ISO 9001 : 2008
- We are also Accredited to ISO 14001 and AS 4801
- All our projects are supervised by qualified Civil Engineers
- We are committed to providing quick competitive quotations for your project
- North Shore Paving welcomes all enquiries no matter how large or small the job is
- Free budget quotations
North Shore Paving is a Civil Engineering company that can provide a fully serviced project, whether it is residential, commercial or industrial.
We have the ability to undertake projects from design stage to construction. This includes but is not limited to all pavement, foundation, footpath and the like design work, including detailed drawings. These drawings include but are not limited to survey drawings, detailed drawings and construction drawings. All drawings are ready for council submission and as a civil engineering expert North Shore Paving has the in house capacity to certify our designs.
All North Shore Paving personnel have specialised qualifications with many years of experience. We employ qualified Civil Engineers, Project Managers, Surveyors, Site Managers, Foremen, Leading Hands and Quality Inspectors.
North Shore Paving prides itself on achieving the best possible outcome for our clients, that fits into their budget and time restraints.
North Shore Paving is accredited to ISO 9001: 2008, an international standard for quality. We are audited externally on a regular basis by an independent auditing firm which guarantees transparency and ensures that our well established systems will meet your satisfaction. North Shore Paving also complies with AS 14001 and AS 4801, ensuring that environmental protection measures are constantly being improved and that a safe working environemnt without risks to health is provided to its employees.
North Shore Paving believes that there is no job too big or too small. So feel free to approach us with any requests, questions or proposals.