Murray Rose Avenue Road Construction
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority
Sydney Olympic Park Authority $ 5 million
Description of Works
The scope of works for this project includes the construction and extension of Murray Rose Avenue while open to traffic as well as the
extension of Park View Drive.
All roadworks utilised unbound Roadbase pavement layers with an asphaltic concrete wearing course. A variety of different kerb and gutter
works were undertaken including architectural and permeable kerbs.
Gabion basket walls were constructed to blend in with previous works and all major storm water works were undertaken by North Shore
- Split lane road construction open to live traffic
- Landscaping including advanced maturity tree establishment
- Irrigation works
- Potable and Reclaimed Water Rising mains
- Electrical High and Low Voltage
- Footbridges and Structural Pedestrian walkways
- Interface planning and accesses issues required for adjacent Lend Lease construction site